1. Love Pillow - I love the aqua fabric and script felt on this pillow. Love.
2. Keep Calm and Carry On - I've always loved this British motto. I have it hanging in my office cubicle, and am thinking of making one for home. I like how they printed this one fabric.
3. 40 Reasons Why I Love You - this would make the sweetest gift for your honey on Valentines Day, anniversary, birthday, or just because.
4. Fun in the Sun - I love the look and feel of this print. Can't wait for summer and the fair to get here!
5. Mason Jar Soap Dispenser - this would look cute in the kitchen or bathroom.
6. Vintage Paper Garland - yet another reason to tear out the pages from an old book.
Tomorrow I get to surround myself with craftiness! I'm attending my friend Tiffani's fundraiser crop (crafty term for gathering) at the school she teaches at, which allows me to a) be crafty and visit with my crafty friends, and b) help raise money for Tiffani's school. It's a win win!
Happy Friday :)