Friday, May 6, 2011

Etsy Finds


1. Butterflies Fluttering - I love the dimensional effect of these butterflies. This would look pretty on card, scrapbook page, or even a frame.
2. HOME -I'm all about word art. Just can't get enough of it. I like how they covered the letters with maps.
3. Vintage Corbel - These beautiful corbels make me want to go antique or salvage hunting!These would look so cool on a bookcase or shelf, or even the fireplace mantle.
4. Aqua Sconces -love the color. love the flourish. plain love.
5. Pink Mini Fridge -I have no idea what I would do with this, but it's too darn cute! And it's pink!
6. Open Your Heart Necklace - So simple and delicate. If my husband is reading this, this would make a sweet Valentines or birthday present :)

Happy Friday and Happy early Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving and reading your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...